A continuación compartimos una oferta de empleo en Estados Unidos de una empresa dispuesta a tramitar visas de trabajo H1B para los profesionales seleccionados.
La descripción de la oferta está en inglés ya que el trabajo requiere de fluidez en ese idioma.
Director, Strategic Game Partnerships
Business Development | Palo Alto, CA, United States
This role is part of the Global Publishing Team of Interactive Entertainment Group at Tencent. The team acts as the bridge between external developers and the internal operations team, helping to bring the best games to our platform, develop go to market strategies and investments, and enable our publishing organization to deliver against our ambitious business goals.
This role is part of the Global Publishing Team of Interactive Entertainment Group at Tencent. The team acts as the bridge between external developers and the internal operations team, helping to bring the best games to our platform, develop go to market strategies and investments, and enable our publishing organization to deliver against our ambitious business goals. To do this, we build strong partnerships with all the major platforms, such as Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon. The Director of Strategic Game Partnerships will be a key player in identifying new game licensing and managing the strategic partnerships in the US for Tencent Games. The role will require communication across functional teams and requires an individual who is proactive, not afraid to get his/her hands dirty, and is comfortable navigating through complex environments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and source new licensing, strategic investment and partnership opportunities within the US for Tencent Games.
- Manage and grow existing relationships with key partners
- Build senior-level relationships with game developers and publishers from the PC, mobile, and console gaming space.
- Prepare and present proposals to internal management teams.
- Negotiate contracts while working cross-functionally with internal management, finance, legal, and product teams.
- Travel, as necessary, to both US and international locations, as a representative of Tencent Games.
- Must have a passion for gaming!
- BA/BS degree required, MBA preferred
- At least 8 years of experience in business development or corporate development with recent years in the mobile gaming industry
- Experience influencing multiple stakeholders and leading cross functional teams across geographies and business units
- Passionate, committed, self-starter with high level of initiative, energy, ownership, and urgency, with a sincerely willingness to learn from global team members at all levels
- Team player with outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable with handling ambiguity and collaborating across different functional teams and departments
- Very strategic, but not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves and do the tactical work
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple priorities
- Proactive and takes initiative. Thinks creatively. Drives projects to completion. Insists on highest level of quality.
- Ability to consistently work in the assigned office location and travel domestically and internationally as needed.
- Chinese Mandarin skills
Tencent is a publicly traded company focused on bringing high-quality and engaging internet services and entertainment to its users. In China, Tencent is the largest publisher of online games and we work together with world-renown developers such as Activision, Epic Games, Halfbrick Studios, King, and Riot Games.
Our office in Palo Alto is small and nimble, but growing rapidly and looking for top talent to propel us forward. Combining the results-oriented nature of a startup with the resources of a profitable and leading internet company, Tencent America offers a unique opportunity for aspiring individuals to thrive.
We embrace a culture of teamwork & creativity and are driven by our values - Integrity, Passion, Collaboration, and Innovation. We seek individuals who prosper and thrive in this type of environment, and also know how to have fun. We offer competitive compensation, fully paid health benefits, and opportunities for professional growth.
APLICAR A LA OFERTA DESDE LA PÁGINA ORIGINAL HACIENDO CLICK EN LA OPCIÓN "DIRECTOR, STRATEGIC GAME PARTNERSHIPS"