A continuación compartimos una oferta de empleo en Estados Unidos de una empresa dispuesta a tramitar visas de trabajo H1B para los profesionales seleccionados.
La descripción de la oferta está en inglés ya que el trabajo requiere de fluidez en ese idioma.
As a Senior Network Engineer, you'll bring the following:
- Passion for new technologies
- Ability to lead, build positive business relationships, and influence collaboratively across IT
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage outside service vendors
- Excellent verbal and written communication to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams
APLICAR A LA OFERTA DESDE LA PÁGINA ORIGINAL
- Cisco Wireless expertise with Centralized Enterprise management design
- Advanced understanding and experience with Enterprise Network Infrastructure and Topology
- WAN, LAN, Wireless, Firewall
- Understanding of OSI model.
- Ability to perform packet capture and analysis
- Understanding of common protocols – their functions, port nos., acronyms etc.
- Understanding of private and Public IP addressing
- Authentication and Encryption methods used in wireless in enterprise environments.
- Network Device Management System Administration
- Design document creation and operational process documentation
- Ability to support working outside of normal business hours to provide after hour or "on-call" support when necessary to solve high profile issues or complete critical path projects
- Demonstrated ability to create and deploy complex network solutions
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in multi-vendor environment
- Strong understanding of physical plant, including structured cabling and network hardware
- CCNP, CISSP, CCIE, orequivalent Networking certifications are required
- Minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience